Why wear a sports bra? A healthy body starts with healthy breasts!
Why is a sports bra so important? It won't make you run or bike any faster. Or will it? Give it a go and you’ll immediately notice the incredible comfort, support, and sturdiness of a good sports bra developed specifically for larger cup sizes! Giving your breasts the support they need is extremely important, especially if you have a larger cup size. It can prevent pain and discomfort while you work out and can even prevent damage to your breast tissue over time.
Bounce control: Sports bras to the rescue
Working out is good for you, assuming you’re wearing the right gear. When you move, your breasts move too. A regular bra is fine for everyday errands and casual strolls, but it wasn't designed to absorb the shocks of running and jumping. Research has shown that during a vigorous workout, your breasts move up and down, side to side, and front to back. And there are no muscles to absorb these shocks. The result:
- painful breasts
- tiny tears in your breast tissue
- loss of firmness over time
The solution? An excellent sports bra.
The many advantages of a sports bra:
- Work-out inspiration: Running and jumping without a sports bra is guaranteed to cause you pain and discomfort, especially if you have a larger cup size. The result? Less motivation to work out in the future. Our sports bras support your breasts and your workout goals!
- More comfort: Sports bras are specifically designed to keep you comfortable while you work out. Enjoy a full range of movement with the guarantee that everything will stay in its place, even if you have a larger cup size.
- More convenience: Like PrimaDonna sports bras - made from a light, breathable fabric that dries quickly and never loses its sturdiness. PrimaDonna sports bra seams and underwire have smooth, soft finishes to prevent chafing while you move and to guarantee a wonderfully soft and comfortable fit.
- More feminine: And less bounce! In our sports bras, each breast is supported separately to minimize bounce. Supporting each breast separately creates a beautiful, feminine look. Say goodbye to flat breasts and hello to a gorgeous silhouette. Every woman wants to feel proud and feminine while they work out.
Fact: Your breasts need extra support when you work out, especially if you have a larger cup size. Unfortunately, more than 30% of women don't wear a sports bra, choosing instead to work out in a regular, everyday bra. What's worse, some women wear old, worn-out bras with no support. When you wear a sports bra, your breasts move to the rhythm of your body. This reduces the risk of pain and damage.