All About Sports Bras
Why wear a sports bra? A healthy body starts with healthy breasts!
Why is a sports bra so important? It won't make you run or bike any faster. Or will it? Give it a go and you’ll immediately notice the incredible comfort, support, and sturdiness of a good sports bra developed specifically for larger cup sizes! Giving your breasts the support they need is extremely important, especially if you have a larger cup size. It can prevent pain and discomfort while you work out and can even prevent damage to your breast tissue over time.
Bounce control: Sports bras to the rescue
Working out is good for you, assuming you’re wearing the right gear. When you move, your breasts move too. A regular bra is fine for everyday errands and casual strolls, but it wasn't designed to absorb the shocks of running and jumping. Research has shown that during a vigorous workout, your breasts move up and down, side to side, and front to back. And there are no muscles to absorb these shocks. The result:
- painful breasts
- tiny tears in your breast tissue
- loss of firmness over time
The solution? An excellent sports bra.
The many advantages of a sports bra:
- Work-out inspiration: Running and jumping without a sports bra is guaranteed to cause you pain and discomfort, especially if you have a larger cup size. The result? Less motivation to work out in the future. Our sports bras support your breasts and your workout goals!
- More comfort: Sports bras are specifically designed to keep you comfortable while you work out. Enjoy a full range of movement with the guarantee that everything will stay in its place, even if you have a larger cup size.
- More convenience: Like PrimaDonna sports bras - made from a light, breathable fabric that dries quickly and never loses its sturdiness. PrimaDonna sports bra seams and underwire have smooth, soft finishes to prevent chafing while you move and to guarantee a wonderfully soft and comfortable fit.
- More feminine: And less bounce! In our sports bras, each breast is supported separately to minimize bounce. Supporting each breast separately creates a beautiful, feminine look. Say goodbye to flat breasts and hello to a gorgeous silhouette. Every woman wants to feel proud and feminine while they work out.
Fact: Your breasts need extra support when you work out, especially if you have a larger cup size. Unfortunately, more than 30% of women don't wear a sports bra, choosing instead to work out in a regular, everyday bra. What's worse, some women wear old, worn-out bras with no support. When you wear a sports bra, your breasts move to the rhythm of your body. This reduces the risk of pain and damage.
Looking for the perfect sports bra? Shop our wide selection of sports bras from PrimaDonna, Anita, and more!
Leave a comment